If you need help with your new pupil import, just ask!
Sessions this term are:
- Term time : Mondays between 3:45pm and 5pm at the Schools Library Services OR via Teams/ Zoom (please email email@example.com if you want to attend). Free to subscribing schools, covering advice, Q & As, etc.
- In-school training : times to suit. £70/hr
- Libresoft Librarian
- Junior Librarian/ Junior Librarian.net/ The Reading Cloud
- Heritage and Cirqa
- Pergamon Mu
- Simple Little Library System
- Other systems on request
Support and advice can also be provided for users of the Tower Hamlets Schools Library Services eBooks platform.
Pupil data import and update
A librarian can be booked to visit your school and carry out any maintenance of the database and add/ move on borrowers. Contact the library to find out more.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your full name and school
- Let me know what help or advice you require in regards to your library catalogue/ software
- If you need help with your cloud-based system, remember to bring your login details to the session